FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
WASHINGTON — The federal government wants to ban sales of electronic cigarettes to minors and require approval for new products and health warning labels under regulations being proposed by the Food and Drug Administration.Continued ...
While the proposal being issued Thursday won’t immediately mean changes for the popular devices, the move is aimed at eventually taming the fast-growing e-cigarette industry.
- Opening day a scream
- Gordner bill ends gift-card swap for convicts’ service
- Grandma slayer gets 20-60 years
- 2 Valley high schools in top 6% in nation
- Inmate dies in shower
- Good Morning Central Susquehanna Valley
- Online ed could be answer to school fiscal woes, Cohrs says
- Teen: I was just trying to get away, not hurt anyone
- Line Mountain contract meeting went well
- Joshua Snook sentenced in stabbing death of his grandmother
- Firefighter hurt fighting 5-alarm motel blaze near Reading
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
H.S. roundup: Shikellamy's Nick Dunn tosses first career no-hitter
SUNBURY — If Shikellamy needed a spark to ignite the team going into the final few weeks of the season, Nick Dunn may have just provided it.Continued ...
- MMA: Tim Boetsch ready for Saturday's UFC fight
- Todd Hummel's track & field column: Seal's Auman expands repertoire
- H.S. baseball: Red-hot Midd-West wins seventh straight by topping Milton
- Girls basketball: Danville's Amber Renz named Player of the Year
- High School Roundup: Warrior Run softball romps to victory
- Jon Gerardi on softball: Bingaman brings record back to the family
- Track and Field: Selinsgrove boys, girls sweep Lewisburg
- Wrestler of the Year: Southern's Kent Lane has the eye of the tiger.
- High School Roundup: Brent's home run lifts Danville
- Baseball: Seals' Rapp quiets Southern's bats
- Boys Basketball: EJ's Lorenz, Coder named Daily Item Players of the Year
- H.S. roundup: Shikellamy's Nick Dunn tosses first career no-hitter
Czech deer still stuck behind Iron Curtain
The Iron Curtain was traced by an electrified barbed-wire fence that isolated the communist world from the West.Continued ...
- Robber's spud gun no match for baseball bat-wielding manager
- But they have nice personalities... Lucey crowned most beautiful bulldog
- A browser extension that replaces ‘literally’ with ‘figuratively’
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Stuck on a college wait list? Do this.
- Apps for parents curb distracted teen drivers
- Burp, I should have had a V-8!
- Hey dude, where's my TV?
- Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
- Czech deer still stuck behind Iron Curtain
2 great reasons to get out tonight!
Today's top local music picks:Continued ...
- 1 great reason to get out tonight!
- Da Capo Chamber Players in Concert April 22
- Lewisburg Celebration of the Arts - The 45th Year
- This music is for the birds
- And the winners are:
- Entry deadline this weekend for Celebration of the Arts exhibits
- Innovative jazz pianist coming to area April 17
- Alumnus returns to SU for reading
- Jody Fallon — 10 years later
- The best place to hunt eggs
- What you missed recently at Daily Blast: Ukrainian Vader, 'Smaug,' 'Jaws,' intruding ducks
- 2 great reasons to get out tonight!