LEWISBURG — Wrapping up the 44th Annual Lewisburg Celebration of the Arts festival is Saturday night’s Lewisburg Live! music festival offering a variety of bands at a variety of venues throughout downtown Lewisburg. All shows are free.
The lineup includes:
* Puirseil’s Irish Pub — Ed Scholl and Don Krech, 6-8 p.m. Scholl and Krech’s electric guitar duets feature songs from the 1920s to the present. They will be joined by Stu Shrawder on drums and Bill Flack on bass.
* Mercado Burrito — Karen Nogle and Mark Tomeo,
7-9 p.m. Karen Nogle and Mark Tomeo playing adult contemporary, jazz and country tunes.
* Brasserie Louis — Frank Wicher Band, 8-10 p.m. Country with a twist of rock and blues.
* Temperance House — Royal Benson, 9-11 p.m. The Royal Benson sound is diverse with an emphasis on rhythm section, Bill Frisell-like ambient guitars, and saxophone.
* Bull Run Inn — Blind Chitlin Kahunas, 9-11 p.m. Rooted in the blues, yet prolific in an infusion of soul, funk, R&B, jazz, folk, outlaw country, pop and classic rock influences. Led by bassist and vocalist Kimbo Reichley, the band also features Chris Bovard (guitar and vocals), Webb Kline (keyboards) and Joel B. Vincent (drums and vocals).
* Towne Tavern — PA Crude, 10 p.m. to midnight
Classic rock/blues band consisting of Scott Bachman on guitars, harmonica and background vocals; John Erdley, drums and vocals; Leo Keenan, keyboards, rhythm guitar and vocals; Bruce Bozyk, bass guitar and vocals; and newest member Rick Moscarello, lead vocals and percussion.
Visit lewisburgartscouncil.com for more information.