Ritz-Craft to hire 60 for Mifflinburg plant
MIFFLINBURG — Sixty jobs are coming to Mifflinburg as a Ritz-Craft production facility that went dark seven years ago amid the housing downturn will come back on line during the next few months, company officials announced Tuesday.Continued ...
- Selinsgrove man dies when tractor flips in Chapman Township
- 'Real hero' of World War II dies
- Mayor: Rental ban for drug dealers a success
- Mom cited for allegedly leaving baby in car for 12 minutes
- Line Mountain district, teachers $1.2M apart in contract talks
- Road work: Expect traffic delays on Route 54 near Danville
- Blood trail leads to stabbing suspect in Montour County
- Maria Spencer charged with murdering her ex-husband
- Opponents, supporters to discuss clean air rules
- House-Senate negotiators approve $17B VA bill
- Airlines work to avoid plane crashes as air traffic doubles
- Ritz-Craft to hire 60 for Mifflinburg plant
Golf: Sobel tournament nears
Event benefits CSV Mediation CenterContinued ...
- Softball: Parker joins forces with strong Milton squad
- Drag racing: Taylor says Logano was wrong
- Drag racing: Taylor keeping it all in the family
- Powerlifting: Coffey wins national title
- Junior Legion: Danville eliminated at Eastern Regionals
- Defense, pitching lead West Branch to American Legion All-Star Game victory
- Running: More than 80 take part in 'Wheelin' 2 Freedom 5K'
- Junior Legion: Danville drops opener at Eastern Regional
- Motorsports: Smith holds off Stutts at Selinsgrove
- PSU tags former Cal AD to lead sports programs
- Wrestling: Area trio compete against the best in Fargo
- Golf: Sobel tournament nears
Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with rats
PARIS — Rats are on the rampage in the elegant garden of the Louvre Museum, so bold they romp on the grass in broad daylight, defying death threats from sanitation workers and scaring tourists.Continued ...
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar
- Amazon drone buzzes space needle
- Pizza shop, turnpike prepare for court battle
- Lost: 400-pound red bull
- Pa. man convicted in 'leftover' pot trial
- New Headline This Photo!
- Black-and-white stripes are the new orange?
- Don't water your lawn in California, but don't let it turn brown either
- Shipwreck yields array of gold coins
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with rats
'Get on Up' revives the funk, and James Brown
“Get on Up“ is a movie of uncompromising soul, unadulterated funk and unalloyed joy.Continued ...
- Gleeson takes on sins of Irish Church in 'Calvary'
- 'Babydoll' burlesque headed to Courtyard
- 2 great reasons to get out tonight!
- 4 great reasons to get out today!
- 8 great reasons to get out today!
- BJ's welcomes Michi
- 5 great things to do tonight!
- 4 great reasons to get out tonight!
- Tinseltown Talks: Constance Towers recalls two John Ford classics
- 4-day Comic Con festival kicks off in San Diego
- 3 great reasons to get out tonight!
- 'Get on Up' revives the funk, and James Brown