Coal firm to pay record fine for water pollution
WASHINGTON — One of the nation’s largest coal producers will pay a $27.5 million fine and spend $200 million to reduce illegal toxic discharges into hundreds of waterways across five Appalachian states, according to a proposed settlement.Continued ...
- Komodo Dragon Feeding
- Driver to be tried in fatal bridge crash
- Cocoa stand in hot water
- Wrestling dad irked over M-W urine test
- Arson plea adds 3 years to jail time
- U.S. employers add 175,000 jobs during harsh winter
- Federal inmate charged with possession of a weapon
- Coroner's inquest slated in death prison inmate
- State jobless rate falls again with hiring flat in January
- VIDEO: Top national stories in 1 minute
- Trucker in deadly accident with bus faces $4G in fines
- Coal firm to pay record fine for water pollution
Show is free but tickets required
MILTON — The United States Army Field Band and Soldiers’ Chorus will present a free concert at 7 p.m. March 13, in the Milton Area High School auditorium.Continued ...
- 6 great things to do today!
- 'Willy Wonka' continues today and tomorrow
- Two pedestrians killed on I-80 in Clinton County
- VIDEO FEATURE: From Glen to Shrek in two hours
- 5 great things to do tonight!
- Music festival pays tribute to local music 'godfather'
- "Summer Nights" by Millersburg High School
- Electronic guitar performance slated for Thursday
- 1 great reason to get out tonight!
- Jazz at Bucknell March 5: The Matt Mitchell Quartet
- 'Fastened Fibers' exhibit opens new season at gallery
- Show is free but tickets required