Danville teachers hit picket lines
It started like any other school day during the year, with teachers up early and arriving at school at 7:30 in the morning.Continued ...
The difference this time was that these teachers were on strike, picketing in front of Danville’s four schools.
- High-flying Valley cheerleaders earn bid for international title
- Snook suspension now a mystery
- Danville teacher strike starts today
- Good Morning Central Susquehanna Valley
- Ruling on torture could save Miranda Barbour's life
- Investigation: Weapon used in attack on county prison officers
- Milton woman charged with endangering child
- Sunbury man critically injured in SUV crash
- SUN Home Health and Geisinger ink merger plan
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Police Reports
- Danville teachers hit picket lines
H.S. roundup: Mifflinburg softball turns back Midd-West in HAC-I action
MIFFLINBURG — With four wins separating the two teams in the win column, and five in the losses, Wednesday’s Heartland-I matchup between Mifflinburg and Midd-West had the potential to be a lopsided affair.Continued ...
- Todd Hummel's track column: Southern's Rarig sets hurdles school record
- Jon Gerardi's h.s. softball column: Offseason does wonders for Batman's game
- College sports: Seven receive call to Susquehanna Hall of Fame
- Boston Marathon: Valley runners determined to return, show support
- Lions, Buckeyes to meet in prime time
- Coach James Franklin is headliner at Penn State's spring game
- High School Roundup: Bloomsburg tops Selinsgrove boys tennis
- Baseball: Big 5th inning lifts Shikellamy over Danville
- Softball: Milton overcomes miscues to beat Shamokin
- Olympic great Michael Phelps ending retirement
- Bubba goes green for the 2nd time at Augusta
- H.S. roundup: Mifflinburg softball turns back Midd-West in HAC-I action
2 great reasons to get out tonight!
Today's top local music picks:Continued ...
- Entry deadline this weekend for Celebration of the Arts exhibits
- Innovative jazz pianist coming to area April 17
- 1 great reason to get out tonight!
- Alumnus returns to SU for reading
- Jody Fallon — 10 years later
- The best place to hunt eggs
- What you missed recently at Daily Blast: Ukrainian Vader, 'Smaug,' 'Jaws,' intruding ducks
- Zakir Hussain and Masters of Percussion bring world music to Weis Center stage
- Faculty book release reading at Susquehanna University
- A new look at ‘Romeo and Juliet’
- Barbara Walters to retire on May 16
- 2 great reasons to get out tonight!