Don't water your lawn in California, but don't let it turn brown either
LOS ANGELES — Laura Whitney and her husband, Michael Korte, don't know whether they're being good citizens during a drought or scofflaws.Continued ...
- Black-and-white stripes are the new orange?
- Shipwreck yields array of gold coins
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Man using 'blowtorch' to kill spider burns laundry room
- Negative effect: Pilot drops 3,000-pingpong ball payload on highway
- Don't water your lawn in California, but don't let it turn brown either
Ask Izzy: Moving and Best Friends
Izzy talks about what to do when your friend doesnt invite you and moving to a new schoolContinued ...
- Ask Izzy: Middle School & Barbies
- Ask Izzy: Love your mom and how to choose your seat at lunch
- Ask Izzy: Maintaining Friendships
- Ask Izzy: Be Yourself
- Ask Izzy: Dance Recitals and Bullying
- Ask Izzy: Moving and Best Friends
SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 21): Zeus
In a close battle, Zeus was named Pet of the Week by readers of www.dailyitem.com/dailyblast and the Daily Item's Facebook page last week.Continued ...
- Vote for Zeus, Lily, Pixie and Mr. Mystery
- Vote for Kitten, Sowie, Cocoa and Zoey
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 7): Bo
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 21): Zeus
I need to get away with this dress ... but first let me take a selfie
WEST FRANKFORT, Ill. — Police investigating the theft of clothing and jewelry from a southern Illinois boutique say they arrested a woman after she posted Facebook photos of herself wearing one of the stolen items.Continued ...
- Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alaska
- Scientists name Puerto Rico water mite after JLo
- 2 arrested in mobile cheese loaf thefts
- Mass. store honors gift certificate from 1989
- Man claims kingdom so daughter can be princess
- I need to get away with this dress ... but first let me take a selfie
How do you say New Berlin? - Part 1
ALONG PENNS CREEK in Central Pennsylvania is one of the friendliest, most charming little boroughs you could ask for, and it’s called New Berlin.Continued ...
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 2
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 1
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 2
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 1
- Do You Do The Dip? - Part 2
- How do you say New Berlin? - Part 1
Training camps start, prepare for fantasy football information overload
Astute fantasy football owner know NFL offseason team activities are filled with a lot more fluff than training camp.Continued ...
- Win your fantasy football league right now
- Daily Fantasy Sports: Hitters and pitchers to target for Thursday, July 3
- Want to print money? Start and run a successful daily fantasy site
- Training camps start, prepare for fantasy football information overload