Susquehanna Valley — Here is the new Headline This photo contest. Please submit your best headline for a chance to win a $10 gift card to one of several local stores including Target, Best Buy and Kohls. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
Pa. man convicted in 'leftover' pot trial
RIDGWAY — A northwestern Pennsylvania man has been convicted of possessing five pounds of marijuana and at least 10 live marijuana plants that he claimed were merely "leftovers" from a police raid on his home two years earlier.Continued ...
- Black-and-white stripes are the new orange?
- Don't water your lawn in California, but don't let it turn brown either
- Shipwreck yields array of gold coins
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Pa. man convicted in 'leftover' pot trial
Ask Izzy: Moving and Best Friends
Izzy talks about what to do when your friend doesnt invite you and moving to a new schoolContinued ...
- Ask Izzy: Middle School & Barbies
- Ask Izzy: Love your mom and how to choose your seat at lunch
- Ask Izzy: Maintaining Friendships
- Ask Izzy: Be Yourself
- Ask Izzy: Dance Recitals and Bullying
- Ask Izzy: Moving and Best Friends
Vote for Ace, Zeus, Angel or Sammy
Many families have found furry best friends at the Danville Adoption Center of the Pennsylvania SPCA.
A number of dogs, cats and unique pets are available for adoption.
Every week in 2014 we'll highlight pets from the shelter. Vote for your favorite this week until 8:01 p.m. July 27. The readers' favorite will be announced on July 28. A new set of pets will vie for votes beginning July 29.
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 21): Zeus
- Vote for Zeus, Lily, Pixie and Mr. Mystery
- Vote for Kitten, Sowie, Cocoa and Zoey
- Vote for Ace, Zeus, Angel or Sammy
PANTY RAID! 200 unmentionables stolen from Georgia mall
AUGUSTA, Ga. — Authorities are investigating after a thief at an east Georgia shopping mall made off with a bagful of women's unmentionables.Continued ...
- I need to get away with this dress ... but first let me take a selfie
- Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alaska
- Scientists name Puerto Rico water mite after JLo
- 2 arrested in mobile cheese loaf thefts
- Mass. store honors gift certificate from 1989
- PANTY RAID! 200 unmentionables stolen from Georgia mall
How do you say New Berlin? - Part 1
ALONG PENNS CREEK in Central Pennsylvania is one of the friendliest, most charming little boroughs you could ask for, and it’s called New Berlin.Continued ...
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 2
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 1
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 2
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 1
- Do You Do The Dip? - Part 2
- How do you say New Berlin? - Part 1
Training camps start, prepare for fantasy football information overload
Astute fantasy football owner know NFL offseason team activities are filled with a lot more fluff than training camp.Continued ...
- Win your fantasy football league right now
- Daily Fantasy Sports: Hitters and pitchers to target for Thursday, July 3
- Want to print money? Start and run a successful daily fantasy site
- Training camps start, prepare for fantasy football information overload