1. SYRIA TALKS THREATEN TO COLLAPSE
Both sides quickly stake out contrary — and perhaps irreconcilable — positions on whether Assad should stay or go.
2. ISRAEL SAYS IT FOILED AL-QAIDA ATTACK ON US EMBASSY IN TEL AVIV
Analysts say the planned suicide bombing marks the first time the terror network's leadership has been directly involved in plotting an attack inside Israel.
3. WHO'S TAKING HEAT OVER WINTER STORM
Bill de Blasio, New York's new mayor, is facing complaints that plowing lagged in Manhattan's posh Upper East Side after Tuesday's heavy snow.
4. OBAMA SHINES LIGHT ON COLLEGE SEXUAL ASSAULTS
A new White House report says no one in America is more at risk of being a victim than college women — with one in five having been attacked while pursuing their degree.
5. HOW FERNANDEZ ALLAYED HEALTH FEARS
The Argentine president speaks publicly for the first time in 42 days — an unusually long silence that had led to speculation she was ill.
6. BOY, 8, HAILED AS HERO
Authorities say he died trying to save his grandfather after rescuing six other relatives from the family's burning mobile home in New York state.
7. THREE BOYS, ALL ALIKE
A California couple welcomes identical triplets into the world — an extremely rare occurrence among naturally conceived offspring.
8. WATER FOUND ON DWARF PLANET
A team led by the European Space Agency detects water plumes spewing from two regions on Ceres, a Texas-sized planet in the asteroid belt.
9. WHAT TO WATCH FOR ON GRAMMY NIGHT
The AP's Chris Talbott predicts this year's top water-cooler moment will come when Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr take the stage.
10. YANKEES CONTINUE SPENDING SPREE
The team signs prized Japanese pitcher Masahiro Tanaka to a $155 million deal, leaving little chance it will get under MLB's $189 million luxury tax threshold.
1. SYRIA TALKS THREATEN TO COLLAPSE
Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
BUFFALO, N.Y. — There's at least one butter lamb in Buffalo that won't be going under the knife this Easter.Continued ...
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- Cop poses as Amish woman to halt flasher
- Why so hangry? Eat a snack
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- Americans report increase in online information theft
- Equifax is tough: No credit for God
- What will politics look like in ‘The Next America’?
- Shale gas boom leaves wind power developers seeking more subsidy
- Neither rain, nor sleet, you know the rest.
- Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Herva, Simba, Kittens and Yogi need your vote
- Photo Fun
- SPCA Pets of the Week:Alexandria, Betsy, Champ and Sage need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (April 7): MoeJoe
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Angel, Moejoe, Snootz and Ranger need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (March 31): Scout and Baylor
Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man who faced a $525 fine for refilling an 89-cent drink at a Veterans Affairs hospital apparently will get off with a warning.Continued ...
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty?
- Defendant drove stolen car to court appearance
- Super lame Michigan water tower gets second look
- In Indiana you are required to pour your drink into a glass
- Thief needed help with stolen laptop and called support!
- Flashing headlights free speech? Judge says so
- Customer support leads police to witless computer thief
- Case quacked: Loud intruder just a duck
- I have your phone, here is my selfie!
- Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
No matter who you’re talking about or how old they are, we all dittzle at times.Continued ...
DITTZLING the day away - Part 1
Are you Dutchified?Continued ...
GOING BACK — If you are feeling sicker than you were before, you’re going back.
CAME ALONG BEHIND — Refers to a child who decided to be born several years after his or her older siblings.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Idioms and Expressions
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 1
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball: Who is Chris Colabello?
- 2014 Fantasy baseball: Draft a slumpdeedumpdy? Just wait it out for now
- Top 20 first baseman for 2014: Pay the gold price for a 1B in 2014
- The Fantasy Baseball Top 10 for 2014
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Was 2013 Todd Frazier slump or true skill?
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Sleeper: Twins 2B Brian Dozier