1. EXPLOSIONS TARGET POLICE IN CAIRO
Three near-simultaneous blasts, which come ahead of the third anniversary of the Jan. 25 start of the 2011 uprising that toppled Mubarak, kill at least 5 people and wound dozens more.
2. NO FACE-TO-FACE MEETING IN SYRIAN PEACE TALKS
The U.N. says an encounter between Assad's government and the Western-backed opposition hoping to overthrow it is not going to happen as planned.
3. WHY HAGEL ORDERS REVIEW OF NUCLEAR FORCES
After cheating allegations and an investigation of drug use among missile launch officers, the defense chief summons military leaders to discuss the potential threat to the public trust.
4. UKRAINIAN PROTESTERS OCCUPY GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
The crowds broke into the downtown Ministry of Agricultural Policy and are also maintaining the siege of several governors' offices in the country's west, raising the pressure on the government.
5. REPORT SAYS MORE THAN 40 MUSLIMS KILLED IN MYANMAR
The U.N. confirms that at least 48 Muslims appear to have been killed when Buddhist mobs attacked a village in an isolated corner of the country, a massacre that has been denied by the government.
6. WHICH REPUTED MOBSTER PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN 'GOODFELLAS' HEIST
Vincent Asaro, 78, is accused of helping to direct the 1978 $6 million Lufthansa Airlines theft at Kennedy airport, which was dramatized in the hit Martin Scorsese movie.
7. SECOND WOMAN ALLEGES ABUSE BY CALIFORNIA EDUCATOR
After seeing a YouTube video of a former student confronting a former middle school teacher, an 18-year-old decides to speak out.
8. PASSENGERS DESCRIBE FRIGHTENING BUS RIDE
A late-night Greyhound ride through Arizona turned harrowing when witnesses say a man rose from his seat and screamed, "Everyone's going to die!"
9. NASA LAUNCHES NEWEST HARDWARE
An unmanned rocket blasts into the sky carrying the latest Tracking and Data Relay Satellite, which are used to support the International Space Station and Hubble Space Telescope, among other craft.
10. NEW MADRID FAULT LINE ALIVE AND ACTIVE
The 150-mile zone, crossing parts of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee, could spawn future large earthquakes, a new study says.
1. EXPLOSIONS TARGET POLICE IN CAIRO
Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
BUFFALO, N.Y. — There's at least one butter lamb in Buffalo that won't be going under the knife this Easter.Continued ...
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- Cop poses as Amish woman to halt flasher
- Why so hangry? Eat a snack
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- Americans report increase in online information theft
- Equifax is tough: No credit for God
- What will politics look like in ‘The Next America’?
- Shale gas boom leaves wind power developers seeking more subsidy
- Neither rain, nor sleet, you know the rest.
- Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Herva, Simba, Kittens and Yogi need your vote
- Photo Fun
- SPCA Pets of the Week:Alexandria, Betsy, Champ and Sage need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (April 7): MoeJoe
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Angel, Moejoe, Snootz and Ranger need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (March 31): Scout and Baylor
The Art Collector
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any recent interest in his paintings which happened to be on display.Continued ...
- Two Social Workers
- Mud Baths
- Losing His Memory
- Scattered Ashes
- Problem Child
- A Dying Wish
- County Hospital
- The Art Collector
Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man who faced a $525 fine for refilling an 89-cent drink at a Veterans Affairs hospital apparently will get off with a warning.Continued ...
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty?
- Defendant drove stolen car to court appearance
- Super lame Michigan water tower gets second look
- In Indiana you are required to pour your drink into a glass
- Thief needed help with stolen laptop and called support!
- Flashing headlights free speech? Judge says so
- Customer support leads police to witless computer thief
- Case quacked: Loud intruder just a duck
- I have your phone, here is my selfie!
- Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
No matter who you’re talking about or how old they are, we all dittzle at times.Continued ...
DITTZLING the day away - Part 1
Are you Dutchified?Continued ...
GOING BACK — If you are feeling sicker than you were before, you’re going back.
CAME ALONG BEHIND — Refers to a child who decided to be born several years after his or her older siblings.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Idioms and Expressions
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 1
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball: Who is Chris Colabello?
- 2014 Fantasy baseball: Draft a slumpdeedumpdy? Just wait it out for now
- Top 20 first baseman for 2014: Pay the gold price for a 1B in 2014
- The Fantasy Baseball Top 10 for 2014
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Was 2013 Todd Frazier slump or true skill?
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Sleeper: Twins 2B Brian Dozier