1. SOLEMN MEMORIALS MARK JFK 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Dallas wants to reflect on Kennedy's legacy in its Dealey Plaza ceremony.
2. SKIES COULD BECOME CELLPHONE-FRIENDLY
Federal regulators are considering changing "outdated" rules against making calls during passenger flights.
3. GOP WARNS DEMOCRATS THEY MIGHT REGRET FILIBUSTER CURB
Partisan animosity shows no sign of letting up ahead of new battles on federal default and budget deficit.
4. WHY THE ARCTIC IS ON THE U.S. MILITARY'S RADAR
Melting ice caps and competition for oil and gas make the polar region the new frontier for investment and exploration.
5. SUPERMARKET COLLAPSE KILLS 32 IN LATVIA
Officials in the northern European nation are trying to find out why the roof of the building caved in.
6. STATE OF MOURNING REFLECTS EGYPT'S MOOD
Terrorist attacks, train accidents and even a World Cup qualifier defeat are souring Egyptians' outlook on their country's future.
7. IN ARIZONA, `CAUSE FOR GRAVE ALARM'
Thousands of calls to a state hotline alleging child abuse or neglect were never investigated, officials discover.
8. WHICH MONARCH IS VISITING THE WHITE HOUSE
Morocco's King Mohammed VI will discuss a range of issues, possibly including a dispute with neighboring Algeria, with Obama.
9. HOW XBOX COULD BE HURTING MICROSOFT
Critics argue the gaming console whose latest model debuted today is tying customers to living rooms when the world has gone mobile.
10. ALASKA CHEERS ARRIVAL OF NATIONAL RESTAURANT CHAINS
Remoteness of the 49th state is no longer preventing Alaskans from enjoying Lower-48 favorites like Olive Garden and Hard Rock Cafe.
and also for today - November 22nd
1. SOLEMN MEMORIALS MARK JFK 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Amazon drone buzzes space needle
SEATTLE — An Amazon.com employee from out of town was the operator of a drone that buzzed the Seattle Space Needle this week, police said.Continued ...
- Pizza shop, turnpike prepare for court battle
- Lost: 400-pound red bull
- Pa. man convicted in 'leftover' pot trial
- New Headline This Photo!
- Black-and-white stripes are the new orange?
- Amazon drone buzzes space needle
Ask Izzy: Secrets & Sibling Revenge
Izzy talks about how to deal with a friend who tells all your secrets and what to do when your brother causes all the fights.Continued ...
- Ask Izzy: Moving and Best Friends
- Ask Izzy: Middle School & Barbies
- Ask Izzy: Love your mom and how to choose your seat at lunch
- Ask Izzy: Maintaining Friendships
- Ask Izzy: Be Yourself
- Ask Izzy: Secrets & Sibling Revenge
Vote for Ace, Zeus, Angel or Sammy
Many families have found furry best friends at the Danville Adoption Center of the Pennsylvania SPCA.
A number of dogs, cats and unique pets are available for adoption.
Every week in 2014 we'll highlight pets from the shelter. Vote for your favorite this week until 8:01 p.m. July 27. The readers' favorite will be announced on July 28. A new set of pets will vie for votes beginning July 29.
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 28): Ace
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (July 21): Zeus
- Vote for Zeus, Lily, Pixie and Mr. Mystery
- Vote for Ace, Zeus, Angel or Sammy
Cough: Minor league manager gets prostate exam in front of packed stadium
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — A minor league baseball manager in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, has done his part to spread prostate cancer awareness — he had a prostate cancer exam before a field packed with baseball fans.Continued ...
- My backyard is not a rest stop!
- Duckling Samaritan ticketed
- PANTY RAID! 200 unmentionables stolen from Georgia mall
- I need to get away with this dress ... but first let me take a selfie
- Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alaska
- Cough: Minor league manager gets prostate exam in front of packed stadium
How do you say New Berlin? - Part 2
It can be confusing finding your way around Central Pennsylvania. I once got directions from a sweet old Pennsylvania Dutchman who told me to turn left just past Fisher’s Furry.Continued ...
- How do you say New Berlin? - Part 1
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 2
- Our Waliant Wets - Part 1
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 2
- Yo, Youse Guys Coming? - Part 1
- How do you say New Berlin? - Part 2
Fantasy Football Economics: 101
Fantasy football is a game of economics. Most people see the word economics, think economy and then think money. But economics is really about accomplishing tasks with limited resources -- many time those resources are financial.Continued ...
- Training camps start, prepare for fantasy football information overload
- Win your fantasy football league right now
- Daily Fantasy Sports: Hitters and pitchers to target for Thursday, July 3
- Fantasy Football Economics: 101