1. SOLEMN MEMORIALS MARK JFK 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Dallas wants to reflect on Kennedy's legacy in its Dealey Plaza ceremony.
2. SKIES COULD BECOME CELLPHONE-FRIENDLY
Federal regulators are considering changing "outdated" rules against making calls during passenger flights.
3. GOP WARNS DEMOCRATS THEY MIGHT REGRET FILIBUSTER CURB
Partisan animosity shows no sign of letting up ahead of new battles on federal default and budget deficit.
4. WHY THE ARCTIC IS ON THE U.S. MILITARY'S RADAR
Melting ice caps and competition for oil and gas make the polar region the new frontier for investment and exploration.
5. SUPERMARKET COLLAPSE KILLS 32 IN LATVIA
Officials in the northern European nation are trying to find out why the roof of the building caved in.
6. STATE OF MOURNING REFLECTS EGYPT'S MOOD
Terrorist attacks, train accidents and even a World Cup qualifier defeat are souring Egyptians' outlook on their country's future.
7. IN ARIZONA, `CAUSE FOR GRAVE ALARM'
Thousands of calls to a state hotline alleging child abuse or neglect were never investigated, officials discover.
8. WHICH MONARCH IS VISITING THE WHITE HOUSE
Morocco's King Mohammed VI will discuss a range of issues, possibly including a dispute with neighboring Algeria, with Obama.
9. HOW XBOX COULD BE HURTING MICROSOFT
Critics argue the gaming console whose latest model debuted today is tying customers to living rooms when the world has gone mobile.
10. ALASKA CHEERS ARRIVAL OF NATIONAL RESTAURANT CHAINS
Remoteness of the 49th state is no longer preventing Alaskans from enjoying Lower-48 favorites like Olive Garden and Hard Rock Cafe.
and also for today - November 22nd
1. SOLEMN MEMORIALS MARK JFK 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Burp, I should have had a V-8!
The mayor of a small town in the Philadelphia suburbs can offer a guarantee to his constituents: He won't be going to bed hungry.Continued ...
- Hey dude, where's my TV?
- Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- Cop poses as Amish woman to halt flasher
- Why so hangry? Eat a snack
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- Americans report increase in online information theft
- Equifax is tough: No credit for God
- What will politics look like in ‘The Next America’?
- Burp, I should have had a V-8!
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Herva, Simba, Kittens and Yogi need your vote
- Photo Fun
- SPCA Pets of the Week:Alexandria, Betsy, Champ and Sage need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (April 7): MoeJoe
- SPCA Pets of the Week: Angel, Moejoe, Snootz and Ranger need your votes
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (March 31): Scout and Baylor
The Art Collector
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any recent interest in his paintings which happened to be on display.Continued ...
- Two Social Workers
- Mud Baths
- Losing His Memory
- Scattered Ashes
- Problem Child
- A Dying Wish
- County Hospital
- The Art Collector
Filipinos nailed to cross in Easter ritual frowned on by church
Nearly 20 Filipinos and a Danish filmmaker were nailed to crosses to re-enact the crucifixion of Christ on Good FridayContinued ...
- Dog uses tires for chew toy
- Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty?
- Defendant drove stolen car to court appearance
- Super lame Michigan water tower gets second look
- In Indiana you are required to pour your drink into a glass
- Thief needed help with stolen laptop and called support!
- Flashing headlights free speech? Judge says so
- Customer support leads police to witless computer thief
- Filipinos nailed to cross in Easter ritual frowned on by church
DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
No matter who you’re talking about or how old they are, we all dittzle at times.Continued ...
DITTZLING the day away - Part 1
Are you Dutchified?Continued ...
GOING BACK — If you are feeling sicker than you were before, you’re going back.
CAME ALONG BEHIND — Refers to a child who decided to be born several years after his or her older siblings.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Idioms and Expressions
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 1
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball: Who is Chris Colabello?
- 2014 Fantasy baseball: Draft a slumpdeedumpdy? Just wait it out for now
- Top 20 first baseman for 2014: Pay the gold price for a 1B in 2014
- The Fantasy Baseball Top 10 for 2014
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Was 2013 Todd Frazier slump or true skill?
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Sleeper: Twins 2B Brian Dozier