Negative effect: Pilot drops 3,000-pingpong ball payload on highway
BLACKFOOT, Idaho — A pilot who dropped 3,000 pingpong balls that were redeemable for prizes missed a crowd assembled for the stunt and instead hit a nearby interstate.Continued ...
- Car thief piles up miles from Miami to Blaine, Wash.
- Plane's swastika banner spurs criticism around NYC
- Mountaintop removal for coal hurts water quality and harms fish, study says
- Charges: Wanted man karate kicks police horse
- Active mind and body fend off Alzheimer’s, study says
- Negative effect: Pilot drops 3,000-pingpong ball payload on highway
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (June 2): Shelia
- Vote for Shelia, Lilybelle, Brody and kittens
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (May 27): Marie
- Vote for Thor, Zeus, Pokey or Marie
Cat goes berserk, prompts 911 call
DELAND, Fla. — A 4-year-old Russian blue cat named Kush is being quarantined after apparently going berserk inside a central Florida home, prompting its owners to call 911.Continued ...
- Energy down: Red Bull spills onto I-95 in Florida truck crash
- 100-year-old German turns tables on trickster
- Buddhist monks get wild on 4th, cited for illegal fireworks
- Can plants hear?: Study finds that vibrations prompt some to boost their defenses
- Finnish couple wins quirky 'wife carrying' race
- Cat goes berserk, prompts 911 call
DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
No matter who you’re talking about or how old they are, we all dittzle at times.Continued ...
- DITTZLING the day away - Part 1
- Pennsylvania Dutch Idioms and Expressions
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 1
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- DITTZLING the day away - Part 2
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Was 2013 Todd Frazier slump or true skill?
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Sleeper: Twins 2B Brian Dozier
- Fantasy Football 2014: An early look at the top 20 running backs
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Running Backs: Jamaal Charles, C.J. Spiller, Knowshon Moreno