Police: Hygiene-minded thieves steal $2,000 in soap, other products
SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. — Police are trying to figure out why a trio of hygiene-minded thieves walked into a CVS pharmacy in Atlanta's northern suburbs and stole $2,000 in soap and other personal care items.Continued ...
- The ‘perfect Aryan’ baby was Jewish
- A newly declared species may be the largest flying bird to ever live
- Sold! 18-resident California town has new owner
- Favorite Summer Treat Photo Contest Winner
- Pit-spitting family retains title
- Police: Hygiene-minded thieves steal $2,000 in soap, other products
Vote for Thor, Zeus, Pokey or Marie
Many families have found furry best friends at the Danville Adoption Center of the Pennsylvania SPCA.
A number of dogs, cats and unique pets are available for adoption.
Every week in 2014 we'll highlight four pets from the shelter. Vote for your favorite this week until 8:01 p.m.May 25. The readers' favorite will be announced on May 26. A new set of pets will vie for votes beginning the same day.
- Vote for Mack, Charlie, Terrier puppies or Scout
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (May 12): Norrington
- Vote for Rocket, Cinnamon, Lexy and Norrington
- Vote for Thor, Zeus, Pokey or Marie
Resident subdues would-be burglar with fake gun
PITTSBURGH — A man has been jailed on burglary and related charges after Pittsburgh police say he entered a home uninvited, and was subdued by a resident wielding a fake gun.Continued ...
- Chicken Thief!
- Watch Out: Hot Spider!
- Gold-plated KFC chicken bone necklaces are already sold out
- Assault with a dangerous weapon, a Tractor.
- Russian Interior Ministry bans short skirts for female police officers
- Resident subdues would-be burglar with fake gun
SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
Sprag worked for me for 13 years, until my family moved to MifflinburgContinued ...
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 1
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- To be? That is the question ... Part 1
- SPRAGGING can save your life - Part 2
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Running Backs: Jamaal Charles, C.J. Spiller, Knowshon Moreno
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Quarterbacks: Peyton Manning, Nick Foles, Geno Smith
- Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | 2013 Conference Championships (Week 20): Players to target and avoid
- 2013 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | Playoffs Week 2: Players to target and players to avoid