What will politics look like in ‘The Next America’?
WASHINGTON — The America of today bears little resemblance to the country of 50 years ago. It is older. It is less white. And those two demographic trends will only accelerate over the next 50 years.Continued ...
- Shale gas boom leaves wind power developers seeking more subsidy
- Neither rain, nor sleet, you know the rest.
- Protecting your passwords after Heartbleed
- Colbert loves science
- What you missed recently at Daily Blast: Ukrainian Vader, 'Smaug,' 'Jaws,' intruding ducks
- In China, jar of French mountain air fetches $860
- Washington state sewage plant invites weddings
- Daily coffee habit linked to lower risk of liver cancer, study says
- Fruit flies make blazing fast turns like fighter jets
- What will politics look like in ‘The Next America’?
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (March 31): Scout and Baylor
- SPCA Pet of the Week: Baylor, Scout, Pumbaa and Ella need your votes
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 17): Tink
- Tink, Zoe, Princess and Ash need your votes
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 17): Jeb
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 10-March 16)
- Customer support leads police to witless computer thief
- Case quacked: Loud intruder just a duck
- I have your phone, here is my selfie!
- Mounties chase tractor thief with a snowmobile!
- More than 100 species of trees are native to Indiana
- Love triangle rat attack
- No tacos for you!
- Keep the change. No, really. It's no good in Millcreek
- Michigan costumed crime fighter gets more probation
- UPDATE: Firefighter rescues 7-foot snake from blaze
Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
In another scenario, if you dash out to the hay ride anyhow, dripping hair and all, and in your eagerness to get to the cute vampire you trip in the wagon and plunge head-first into a pile of loose hayContinued ...
Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
Most languages have an expression for messing up, as in the English, “flubbed,” “goofed up,” or the ever-cool, “my bad.”Continued ...
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- To be? That is the question ... Part 1
- Crack the COAL Region sound - Part 2
- Crack the COAL Region sound - Part 1
- "Stop ruching around, Levi."
- Outen no turnoff
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball | Sleeper: Twins 2B Brian Dozier
- Fantasy Football 2014: An early look at the top 20 running backs
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Running Backs: Jamaal Charles, C.J. Spiller, Knowshon Moreno
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Quarterbacks: Peyton Manning, Nick Foles, Geno Smith
- Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | 2013 Conference Championships (Week 20): Players to target and avoid
- 2013 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | Playoffs Week 2: Players to target and players to avoid