Apps for parents curb distracted teen drivers
Marty Williams recalls the conversations he and his wife would have with their two daughters about the dangers of talking and texting while driving.Continued ...
- Burp, I should have had a V-8!
- Hey dude, where's my TV?
- Buffalo butter lamb gets pardon
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- Cop poses as Amish woman to halt flasher
- Why so hangry? Eat a snack
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- Americans report increase in online information theft
- Equifax is tough: No credit for God
- Apps for parents curb distracted teen drivers
- SPCA Pets of the Week! (March 31): Scout and Baylor
- SPCA Pet of the Week: Baylor, Scout, Pumbaa and Ella need your votes
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 17): Tink
- Tink, Zoe, Princess and Ash need your votes
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 17): Jeb
- SPCA Pet of the Week! (March 10-March 16)
Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man who faced a $525 fine for refilling an 89-cent drink at a Veterans Affairs hospital apparently will get off with a warning.Continued ...
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty?
- Defendant drove stolen car to court appearance
- Super lame Michigan water tower gets second look
- In Indiana you are required to pour your drink into a glass
- Thief needed help with stolen laptop and called support!
- Flashing headlights free speech? Judge says so
- Customer support leads police to witless computer thief
- Case quacked: Loud intruder just a duck
- I have your phone, here is my selfie!
- Refill patrol: 89-cent drink nearly cost $525
Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
In another scenario, if you dash out to the hay ride anyhow, dripping hair and all, and in your eagerness to get to the cute vampire you trip in the wagon and plunge head-first into a pile of loose hayContinued ...
Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 1
Most languages have an expression for messing up, as in the English, “flubbed,” “goofed up,” or the ever-cool, “my bad.”Continued ...
- To be? That is the question ... Part 2
- To be? That is the question ... Part 1
- Crack the COAL Region sound - Part 2
- Crack the COAL Region sound - Part 1
- "Stop ruching around, Levi."
- Outen no turnoff
- Evil spirits or just fehunst? - Part 2
Fantasy Football 2014: An early look at the top 20 running backs
It's never too early to start thinking fantasy football 2014. Here is an early look at the top running backs for next season.Continued ...
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Running Backs: Jamaal Charles, C.J. Spiller, Knowshon Moreno
- 2013 Fantasy Football Awards | The Quarterbacks: Peyton Manning, Nick Foles, Geno Smith
- Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | 2013 Conference Championships (Week 20): Players to target and avoid
- 2013 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | Playoffs Week 2: Players to target and players to avoid
- Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet | Playoffs Week 1 players to target and avoid
- Fantasy Football 2014: An early look at the top 20 running backs