MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER
Nakia Bowersox, eighth grade, is the daughter of Doug and Susie Bowersox, of Middleburg. While at school Nakia enjoys chorus, Street Hockey Club and Ski Club. Nakia loves to read and write and enjoys being outside or anywhere warm. She is planning on attending college after high school and would like to have a career as a neonatologist.
Judge Ebright, ninth grade, is the son of Josh and Laura Ebright, of Richfield. His hobbies include hunting, trapping and fishing and being in the outdoors. Judge is active in the local chapter of the FFA and one day hopes to be president. His future plans include attending SUN Area Vo-Tech for the diesel and technology program.
Marcilynne Blyler, 10th grade, is the daughter of John and Patty Blyler, of Middleburg. In school, Marcilynne is active in vocal ensemble, National Honor Society, concert choir, Drama Club, National Anthem Singers, Acappella Ensemble and Karaoke Club. Marcilynne was also active in the fall play, Curious Savage, and the spring musical, Godspell. In her spare time she enjoys singing and horseback riding. Her future plans include owning a horse ranch to help disabled children.
Janelle Peachy, 11th grade, is the daughter of Mark and Melanie Peachy, of Middleburg. Janelle is involved in cross country, track, and vocal ensemble while at school. Some of Janelle’s hobbies include writing, reading, sports, outdoor activities, listening to music and singing. Janelle was also involved in the spring musical, Godspell. She is undecided about her future plans.
Taylor Hockenbrock, 12th grade, is the daughter of Scott and Amy Hockenbrock, of Middleburg. While in school Taylor is involved in the girls soccer and basketball teams. In her spare time she enjoys going camping and kayaking with friends and family. Taylor is planning on attending Mansfield for criminal justice and becoming a probation officer.
MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
- Free Trash Disposal for Residents with the City of Sunbury
- Milton Area High School Rotary Student of the Month for March
- SUM (Some) Assembly Required
- Danville FFA Benefit Antique Tractor Pull
- Open your heart and home to a New York City child
- Midd-West High School Fine Arts Students of the Month for March
- Department of Aging Recognizes Outstanding Programs and Individuals at APPRISE Conference
- Raffle Event Benefits Geisinger Janet Weis Children’s Hospital’s ThinkBIG Pediatric Cancer Fund
- Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village ‘eat right’ presenter both dietitian and personal trainer
- Lewisburg Shade Tree Commission Arbor Day Event
- Northumberland County Dog Owners Urged to Purchase 2014 Dog Licenses
- Decorated Easter Eggs
- New Certified Welding Inspector D1.1 Seminar
- USTA Closed in Observance of Good Friday
- First in Our Hearts” Portrayal of George Washington Set For April 17 at Northumberland County Historical Society