Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program 2014 provides $20 in free produce vouchers to Union-Snyder County seniors age 60 and older with gross household income at or below $21,590 for a single individual, and $29,101 for a two person household. Proof of age and residency is required. You may only receive the vouchers once per year.
Distribution sites, dates and times include:
- June 4, 8 a.m. to noon at Ard’s Farmer Market, 4803 Old Turnpike Road, Lewisburg
- June 6, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lewisburg Senior Center, 116 N. Second St., Lewisburg
- June 13, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Penns Creek Senior Center, 3551 Richard Road, Penns Creek
- June 16, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Selinsgrove Senior Center, 8 N. Water St., Selinsgrove
- July 8, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at West End Senior Center, Route 235, Laurelton
- July 9, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lewisburg Farmer’s Market, Fairground Road, Lewisburg
- July 15, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Kreamer Farmer’s Market, Route 522, Kreamer
- July 21, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Hilsher’s General Store, Route 15, Port Trevorton
- July 22, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Beaver Springs Senior Center, 55 Elm St., Beaver Springs
For eligible senior’s who are unable to come to the distribution sites, a designated representative may obtain a proxy form at the Union-Snyder Agency on Aging. To make arrangements to pick up a proxy form, or for more information concerning the program, call (570) 524-2100 or (570) 374-5558.