MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
The Students of the Month for November at Midd-West High School have been announced.
Judge Ebright, eighth grade, is the son of Josh and Laura Ebright, of Richfield. In school Judge is involved in the FFA program. Outside school hee enjoys tractor pulling, hunting, trapping and farming. His future plans include being an FFA officer and later on be FFA president and owning his own landscape business.
Joseph Stuck, ninth grade, is the son of Joseph and Melinda Stuck, of Mount Pleasant Mills. Joseph is involved in student council, the golf team and track and field while in school. In his spare time he enjoys 4-H activities, riding his dirt bike, hunting and playing the piano and guitar. His future plans include attending college for civil engineering.
Clair Sankey, 10th grade, is the daughter of Robert and Vicki Sankey, of Kreamer. During school time she enjoys art, soccer and child development. In her spare time her interests are painting, drawing, playing soccer and hanging out with her friends. Her future plans include going to college to major as a physical therapy assistant.
Kevin Seebold, 11th grade, is the son of James and Susan Seebold, of Middleburg. His school activities include National Honor Society, Stage Crew, Music Mixing Club, American History Video Club and flag football. Outside school Kevin enjoys landscaping, woodworking, youth group, and VBS music leader. His future plans include attending SUN Area Technical School for advance precision machining or CAD and pursuing a career in an engineering field.
Wynnie Warren, 12th grade, is the daughter of Walter Warren, of McClure and Susan Amundson, of Charleston, S.C. Her school activities include Zumba, field hockey and softball. She enjoys listening to music and hanging out with her friends when not in school. She is planning on attending Bloomsburg University or Susquehanna University and majoring in organic chemistry or zoology after graduation.
MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
- Military News
- Got Fines? Give Food & Be Forgiven
- Pet Food Donations Needed for Arthur’s Pet Pantry
- Transitions Will Provide Free Shoes To Children In Need Through Payless Gives™ Shoes 4 Kids Holiday Giving Program
- Mifflinburg Community Calendar Available for 2014
- Middleburg Joint High School Class of 1963
- ‘Tis the Season … Milton Public Library Supports Informed Giving
- American Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program
- Northumberland County Woman Selected New Chair of State YF&R Committee
- Students rallied to raise money for disaster relief.
- Books For Babes: Bringing “Book Love” to Children
- Beta Sigma Phi Supports Project Linus
- Deck the Halls Workshop A Success
- Mifflinburg Area Middle School P.R.I.D.E. Award for November
- Mifflinburg Area Intermediate School Students of the Month for November