WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH FOR MAY
Jenna M. Foust, daughter of Steven and Jennifer Foust, was named Outstanding Senior at Warrior Run High School for May.
She is a member of the National Honor Society, Tri-Hi-Y, French Club, and serves as the assistant editor of the school newspaper, Eagle’s Perch. She is also involved with basketball, concert choir, and chorale.
Her awards and achievements include receiving the Defender Pride Award, and serving as assistant copy editor, layout editor, and assistant editor of the Eagle’s Perch.
She is employed as a cashier at the Turbotville Great Valu.
Jenna will attend Pennsylvania College of Technology majoring in the physician assistant program.
Kiana N. Miville, daughter of Jeff and Paula Miville, was named Watsontown Lions Club Student of the Month for May.
She is a member of student council, Reading Club (treasurer), Key Club, is on the “Warrior” yearbook staff, and is the news editor of the school newspaper, the Eagle’s Perch. She also participates in 5K events.
Her awards and achievements include being named the Milton Rotary Vocational Student of the Month for March, distinguished/honor roll, winning numerous trophies and medals for 5K events, a three time Defender Pride recipient, and being named a 2011-2012 Distinguished Summer Reader.
She is employed by PA Runners, a electronic chip timing business, and as a web design.
Kiana will attend Lock Haven University or Pennsylvania College of Technology majoring in communications in journalism or video production.
Taylor R. Parker, daughter of William and Trella Parker Jr., was named Turbotville Lions Club Student of the Month for May.
She is a member of student council, French Club, and Tri-Hi-Y. She is also captain of the softball and basketball teams and participates with a traveling softball team.
Her awards and achievements include honor roll, 2012 Homecoming Court, 2012 PA All State Class AA Softball Player of the Year, 2010, 2011 and 2012 PA All State First Team, softball pitcher, named as the 2012 Williamsport Sun Gazette, Press Enterprise, Daily Item and Stand Journal “Player of the Year”, and 2011, 2012, 2013 All Star Basketball Team.
Taylor will attend Bloomsburg University majoring in Medical imaging or ultrasound technician.
WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
- Day School Accepting Enrollment
- Empire students and staff collect needed items for women’s shelters across the country.
- Leading Medical Expert Speaks to Global Health Issues in the 21st Century
- Collection for Birthright of Sunbury
- Feinstein Challenge To Help Lewisburg/Milton “Meals On Wheels” Raise Funds
- Saint Vincent College Announces Admission Get Acquainted Day on April 12
- Food Safety Certification Training Offered to Meet PDA Requirements
- Friends of Shikellamy State Park Accepting Donations
- Milton Area High School Students of the Month for February
- March's Names in the News Today
- Military News
- Line Mountain High School Class of 1968
- Ag In The Classroom 2014 Conference Scheduled
- Midd-West High School Students of the Month for February
- Union County West End Fair Association participates in Raise the Region 2014