WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH FOR OCTOBER
Amelia R. Kramer, daughter of Harry and Patricia Kramer, was named Outstanding Senior at Warrior Run High School for October.
She is a member of Key Club (president), Defender Pride Club, Spanish Club, and National Honor Society. She participates in field hockey (captain), is drum major of the Defender Marching Band, and is historian of the concert choir.
Her awards and achievements include PA Heartland Conference Academic All-Star, is a district band participant, PA Heartland Conference-Division II, field hockey, second team, defender, and The National Society of High School Scholars.
Kramer plans to attend Boston University majoring in human physiology.
Alexander P. Kern, son of Chris and Kay Kern, was named Turbotville Lions Club Student of the Month at Warrior Run High School for October.
He participates in football, weightlifting, fishing, and hunting. He was named the Milton Rotary Vocational Student of the Month for September.
Kern plans to attend Pennsylvania State University majoring in architectural engineering.
Chloe L. Eisenhuth, daughter of Randi and Kristie McLeod, was named Watsontown Lions Club Student of the Month at Warrior Run High School for October.
She is a member of National Honor Society, Defender Pride Club, and student council. She participates in soccer (captain), and basketball. She is also a soccer referee, volunteer soccer coach, volunteers with intermural basketball, and is active with Soccer Training Network (STN).
Her awards and achievements include PA Heartland Conference Academic All-Star, soccer and basketball, three time PA Heartland Conference Soccer second team recipient, Athlete of the Week, member of the two-time Lady Defenders State Championship soccer team, and Distinguished Honor Roll.
Eisenhuth plans to attend Clarion University majoring in biology.
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH FOR SEPTEMBER
Lynn E. Vermilya, daughter of John and Schawanna Vermilya, and granddaughter of Connie Eddy, was named Turbotville Lions Club Student of the Month at Warrior Run High School for September.
She is a member of student council, and hand makes all the sashes for members of the court for the formal dances. She participates in softball and field hockey. Also, indoor field hockey and activities at her church.
Her awards and achievements include second team softball, and Honor Roll.
She is employed as a lifeguard at the Muncy YMCA.
Vermilya will attend college majoring in anesthesiology.
Mackenzie N. Mathna, daughter of Scott and Nancy Mathna, was named Watsontown Lions Club Student of the Month at Warrior Run High School for September.
She is a member of National Honor Society, Key Club, student council, school musicals, and drama plays. She participates in track and field and golf.
Her awards and achievements include varsity letter recipient, Most Outstanding Golfer, Outstanding Track & Field Athlete, and Honor Roll.
She will attend college majoring in recreation management.
WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
- Ag In The Classroom 2014 Conference Scheduled
- Midd-West High School Students of the Month for February
- Union County West End Fair Association participates in Raise the Region 2014
- Volunteer’s Potluck Dinner At R. B. Winter State Park
- Milton Public Library Participates in Raise the Region Event
- Buffalo Valley Rail Trail Phase II Public Session
- Green Dragon Foundation Presents Gift of $85,000 to LASD
- 14th Annual Hoopie Bar Crawl Benefits PACFI
- Military News
- CSIU early childhood education programs accepting applications
- Bloomsburg Walmart Holding Golf Tournament To Benefit Children’s Miracle Network At Geisinger
- PennDOT, DEP Invite Volunteers to Join Statewide Spring Cleaning
- Chances for Packwood House Museum’s Champagne & Orchids Dinner Now on Sale
- Clothing & Shoe Collection
- Haven to Home participates in Raise the Region