SELINSGROVE — The red 2002 Ford Mustang, which has been designated as the 2013 “Drive Out Cancer” car, has a full summer schedule of appearances. Donated by Selinsgrove Ford, raffle tickets are selling for $1 each with all proceeds going to American Cancer Society’s area Relay For Life events.
The following is the April/May schedule of appearances. Tickets will be on sale at each of these events.
- April 24, 2 to 4 p.m., Volunteer Appreciation at American Cancer Society office, Selinsgrove
- April 26, 6 to 8 p.m., Ralpho Township Municipal Gym, Elysburg
- April 27, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Bark For Life at Brown Avenue Park, Milton
- April 28, 12:30 p.m. to ?, Southern Columbia Relay For Life Bingo at the Elysburg Fire Hall
- May 4, 8 a.m. to ?, Miller Family Bake Sale, 109 Center St., Milton
- May 6-9, Central Penn GI, 90 Medical Park Drive, Lewisburg
- May 10t, 3 to 9 p.m., Jersey Shore Relay For Life, Jersey Shore High School, 701 Cemetery St., Jersey Shore
- May 11, 9 a.m. to ?, Terry’s Moonbeams Seventh Annual Car Show, Arrowhead Restaurant, Route 405 between Milton and Watsontown
- May 17, 4 to 8 p.m., Montour Relay For Life, Southside Fire Company, 200 Avenue D, Riverside
- May 18, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Williamsport Relay For Life, Williamsport High School, 2990 W. Fourth St., Williamsport
- May 29 and May 30, 6 to 9 p.m., Lion’s Club Carnival, Brown Avenue Park, Milton
- May 31, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Southern Columbia Relay For Life – Southern Columbia High School, 800 Southern Dr., Catawissa, and 3 to 10 p.m., Selinsgrove Relay For Life – Susquehanna University, 501 University Avenue, Selinsgrove
- June 1, 9 a.m. to noon, Tri Town Relay For Life, 349 Cemetery St,, Hughesville, and 1 to 3 p.m., Selinsgrove Relay For Life – Susquehanna University, 501 University Ave, Selinsgrove
Questions can be directed to Pat Grell at 916-6559 or email@example.com or Amanda Alexander at 326-4149 or Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org