The Northumberland County Conservation District is currently accepting applications/nominations for the following awards:
* Conservation Organization of the Year
* The Conservation District Patch for Boy Scouts
* Don Cotner, Sr. Memorial Scholarship
* Environmental Educator of the Year
* Raymond D. and Mable E. Memorial Scholarship (for Line Mountain seniors only)
Detailed award information, as well as an application for each award is available at www.nccdpa.org. Applications for awards must be received by July 1.
Award winners will be recognized at the Conservation District’s Annual Awards Picnic, scheduled for Aug. 1. Winners will be contacted immediately after being selected in early July.
The Northumberland County Conservation District has been honoring individuals and organizations for their dedication to conservation for 59 years. For more information on the Northumberland County Conservation District, call 495-4665 x305 or visit www.nccdpa.org.