1. It’s strictly prohibited to pronounce “Arkansas” incorrectly.
2. The Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock.
3. A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.
4. Alligators may not be kept in bathtubs.
5. Fayetteville: It is illegal to kill “any living creature”.
6. Little Rock: Honking one’s car horn at a sandwich shop after 9 PM is against the law. (Code 1961, § 25-74)
7. Little Rock: No one may “suddenly start or stop" their car at a McDonald’s.Sec. 18-53.
8. Little Rock: Dogs may not bark after 6 PM.
9. Little Rock: Flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term.
10. Little Rock: It is unlawful to walk one’s cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday.
11. A voter is only allowed five minutes to mark his ballot.
12. Atheists are disqualified from holding office or testifying as witness.
13. It is against the law to make bats and owls into burgers.
14. It is an offense to eat cheese on a Friday unless it is accompanied by a large bottle of beer.
15. It is illegal to call a child Zabradacka.
16. Men are not allowed to ask women to dance during the month of July.