1. Car dealers may not show cars on a Sunday.
2. In Denver: It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
3. No liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days. Repealed 2008: Colorado residents can now buy alcohol on Sundays.
4. It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
5. Tags may be ripped off of pillows and mattresses.
6. Alamosa: Throwing missles at cars is illegal.
7. Alamosa: To own a dog over three months of age, one must obtain a license.
8. Alamosa: Persons may not urinate in public.
9. Arvada: Establishments which sell alcohol must have enough lighting to read text inside them.
10. Aspen: Catapults may not be fired at buildings.
11. Boulder: It is legal to challenge a police officer, but only until he or she asks you to stop.
12. Boulder: It is illegal to permit ones llama to graze on city property.
13. Boulder: Boulders may not be rolled on city property.
14. Boulder: Couches may not be placed on outside porches.
15. Colorado Springs: It is permissable to wear a holstered six-gun within city limits, except on Sunday, Election Day, or holidays.
16. Cripple Creek: It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building.
17. Denver: The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
18: Denver: It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.