1. Fairbanks: It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
2. While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.
3. It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
4. It is the state policy that emergencies are held to a minimum and are rarely found to exist.-Sec. 44.62.270. State policy.
5. Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.
6. Anchorage: No one may tie their pet dog to the roof of a car. (CAC 9.36.150; AO No. 78-72; AO No. 82-191; AO No. 89-52)
7. Persons may not live in a trailer as it is being hauled across the city.(CAC 9.36.060; AO No. 78-72; AO No. 80-4)
8. Haines: A person may only carry a concealed slingshot if that person has received the appropriate license. (Ord. 397.5(part), 1986, Ord. 774.5, 10/14/98)
9. Juneau: Owners of flamingos may not let their pet into barber shops. (GJB 20.10.010)
10. Nome: One may not roam the city with a bow and arrows. (Ord. O-93-6-6 1 (part), 1994)