For The Daily Item
1. Lewes: It is illegal to wear pants that are “firm fitting” around the waist.
2. Lewes: Getting married on a dare is grounds for an annulment.
3. Rehoboth Beach: No person shall change clothes in his or her vehicle.
4. Rehoboth Beach: On Halloween, children may only “trick-or-treat” from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., and if Halloween falls on a Sunday, they must “trick-or-treat” on Oct. 30 during this same time interval.
5. Rehoboth Beach: One may not whisper in church.
6. Rehoboth Beach: No person shall pretend to sleep on a bench on the boardwalk.
7. Rehoboth Beach: Changing into or out of a bathing suit in a public restroom is prohibited.
8. Rehoboth Beach: Six-year-old girls may not run around without being fully clothed.
9. Rehoboth Beach: Alcohol may not be served in nightclubs if dancing is occurring on the premises at the same time.
10. South Bethany: All persons must carry a bag with them at all times when they walk their dog in case said dog “poops” or risk a $100 fine.