1. In Hawaii you will be fined for riding in the back of a passenger car without a seatbelt, however you can ride in the bed of a pickup truck with no safety equipment.
2. You may only have one alcoholic drink in front of you at a time.
3. All residents may be fined as a result of not owning a boat.
4. Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
5. It's illegal to appear in public wearing only swimming trunks.
6. Twins can't work for the same company.
7. In the past there was a law that required children to obey all "lawful and moral" commands of their parents.
8. It is illegal to get a tattoo behind your ear or on your eyelid unless in the presence of a registered physician
9. Honolulu - Within the limits of any public park, it is unlawful to annoy any bird.
10. It's illegal for a shooting gallery to offer liquor as a prize.
11. Billboards are outlawed.
12. Hawaii is the only U.S. state that grows coffee
13. And you must have a permit to own a mongoose.