The Daily Item
1. Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
2. Eagle - Dirt may not be swept from one's house into the street.
3. Eagle - Bicycles are not allowed in the tennis courts.
4. Eagle - Persons may not camp out on sidewalks in the city.
5. Pocatello - A law passed in 1912 provided that “The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view.
6. Pocatello - A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
7. It's a criminal offense to ride a merry go round on a Sunday.
8. Boxes of candy given as romantic gifts must weigh over 50lbs.
9. In Idaho falls it's illegal for anyone over 88 to ride a motercycle.
10. In Tamarack it's illegal to purchase onions after dark except with a special permit from the sheriff.