For The Daily Item
1. It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
2. Hunting camels is prohibited.
3. Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
4. There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a Saguaro cactus.
5. Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
6. A class 2 misdemeanor occurs if one places a mark upon a flag which is “likely to provoke physical retaliation”. (13-3703).
7. It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine.(13-3453).
8. When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.
9. Globe: Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.
10. Hayden: If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.
11. Maricopa County: No more than six girls may live in any house.
12. Mesa: It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license.
13. Mohave County: A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
14. Nogales: An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.
15. Prescott: No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.
16. Tempe: One must be 18 years old to buy spray paint. Sec. 22-103
17. Tombstone: It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
18. Tucson - Women may not wear pants.