DANVILLE — A homeless man will face further court action for allegedly breaking into his ex-wife’s home, threatening her and a girl with a survival knife and saying he would “kill somebody so he wasn’t going to jail for nothing “ and “stab all the cops.”
MIFFLINBURG — Borough police say a deeper probe into the alleged fiscal misdeeds of the former executive officer of the Central Susquehanna Builders Association has uncovered the theft of an additional $22,689.
LEWISBURG — Clad in an orange jumpsuit and with a gait slowed by leg shackles, Keefer McGee smiled nervously at relatives for a moment and walked to the witness stand in the Union County Courthouse, where he testified Wednesday about what he's learned since the night Sharon Budd was maimed b…
Top three stories in the Greater Susquehanna Valley you might have missed. For links to stories, click on headlines.
MAHONING TWP. — Residents of two housing complexes in Mahoning Township expected to have their water turned back on Tuesday evening following a main water line break Tuesday morning that flooded two basements and sent a small amount of water into a third basement.
MAHONING TWP. — Geisinger Medical Center was a hospital with 2,400 employees and 176 doctors when Frank Trembulak started work there as manager of internal audit 40 years ago.
The work originally scheduled for today and tomorrow on Interstate 80 in Montour County has been postponed, said Pennsylvania Department of Transportation community relations coordinator Dave Thompson.
TURBOTVILLE — Danville coach Shavaun Mull was clear.
“I’m losing two seniors — two important seniors — but there’s people coming in to fill their spots,” Fisher said. “Looking at next year, we’re hoping to be right back here.”
MIDDLEBURG — Danville knew Owen J. Roberts was a bigger school.
TURBOTVILLE — Danville was used to rallying.
SHIPPENSBURG — Mackenzie Jones needed a few moments to pull everything together — and understandably so.
In the spring of 2013, two freshmen runners made an immediate impact in the area’s distance events.
- Teen’s hospital assault case sent to county court
- Assault, harassment charges from hospital incident withdrawn
- Danville area police and court brief for Monday, May 2
- Police chief in huffing case may plea
- Felon gun theft defendant will face county court
- Police: Sunbury man had 1.2 pounds of spice
- Police: Driver in crash on morphine
- NCSTU resident faces assault charge
- Man, 18, charged with stealing milk, cough medicine
- Montour County police reports for Tuesday, March 15
- Police: Man lied about stealing milk
- Flashing brake lights led to Danville DUI arrest
- Danville police briefs for Monday, March 14
- Danville police briefs for Friday, March 11
- Danville police brief for Thursday, March 10