TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ’s ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan’s publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba “The Love Sponge” Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan’s real name is Terry Bollea.
Bank evacuated due to misplaced backpack
Police quickly responded to reports of a suspicious package at First National Bank in Selinsgrove this morning, but order was quickly restored when a Susquehanna University student returned to the bank to retrieve a misplaced backpack.Continued ...
- Police Reports
- Midd-West to hold another public meeting in superintendent search
- Natural gas plant gets preliminary nod in eastern Pennsylvania
- Passengers from plane cripped in Philly arrive in Florida
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it flew on
- 5 lawyers want $140G from Line Mountain
- Urine trouble now: Brothers faked samples
- Shooting victim Salicia Yost fights to see and talk
- Midd-West senior leads state holstein association
- Lewisburg school board OKs SUN Tech budget
- Former Sandusky lawyer surrenders law license
- Bank evacuated due to misplaced backpack
LIVE Updates from PIAA swimming
Check out how Valley swimmers are faring at the state swimming championships at Bucknell:Continued ...
- Girls basketball: Long drought dooms Mount Carmel's season
- Women's basketball: Bloomsburg wins first NCAA tourney game since 2001
- College softball: Bison collect two wins at Rebel Spring Games
- College baseball: Bucknell splits doubleheader with Bowling Green
- College wrestling: Huskies send six to NCAA championships
- Girls basketball: Mount Carmel prepares for state quarterfinals
- High School Bowling: Locals get ready for state championships
- He's still a Giant: Hynoski re-signs with New York
- PHOTOS; Fast 5 PIAA swimming champions
- Girls basketball: Halifax advances to state quarters
- Two wins from title game, MCA draws Bucks
- LIVE Updates from PIAA swimming
2014 Tree Sale in Snyder County
MIDDLEBURG — The Snyder County Conservation District will again be holding its annual seedling and plant sale. Pickup of nursery stock will be held at the Conservation District Office on April 17, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The district office is located at 10541 Route 522, Middleburg.Continued ...
- Women In Ag Forum
- Lions Recruiting Youth to Form New Leo Club
- Dog Wardens to Conduct License, Rabies Compliance Checks in Northumberland County
- FSA Farm Loans Available
- NAMI-CSV To Host Its Annual Community Dinner
- Lycoming College to host training camp for Special Olympics Pennsylvania athletes
- Annual Milton Area Bark For Life
- Penn College Offers Quick Start Leadership Program in March, April
- Community Foundation now accepting scholarship applications
- Lycoming College to host Math and Science Saturday
- Faith Lutheran Preschool holding open registration
- 2014 Tree Sale in Snyder County