"I'm very pleased that about 78 percent of mail ballots have already been returned. I think that's a phenomenal return rate. But we want every ballot to count. We want the remaining 22 percent of mail ballots to be returned so they can be counted too," Secretary Boockvar said. "So, please, hand-deliver your mail ballot to your county election office, satellite election office or other designated drop-off location today. Do not wait. You can find your county's mail ballot return locations at votesPA.com." Video by PACast.