• Burglary 8 p.m. Monday to 8 a.m. Tuesday. Customized Images, Courtyard Offices, Routes 11-15, Monroe Township, Snyder County. Someone used a pry bar to break into the business and took $130.
• Burglary Oct. 15 to 11:59 p.m. Tuesday. Center Township, Snyder County. Someone entered a home and took three firearms owned by Michael Arndt, 32, of Middleburg.
• Crash 7:23 p.m. Tuesday. Route 11, just north of Route 15, Monroe Township, Snyder County. Police said Scott Fultz, 30, of Milton, was driving south when his Jeep Liberty veered off the road and struck a rock embankment. The vehicle slid back across the road and struck the guardrail on the eastern side of the highway before coming to rest. Police said Fultz was taken to Geisinger Medical Center for treatment of injuries. Condition report unavailable from Geisinger.
State police, Milton
• Theft 5 p.m. Jan. 19 to 8 a.m. Monday. Eastern Industries quarry, Buffalo Township, Union County. Someone took 375 feet of copper welding leads.
• Theft 4 p.m. Jan. 12. Susquehanna Trail, McEwensville. Someone took $75 from the Robert Sipe home.
• Theft Saturday to Sunday. Route 405, West Chillisquaque Township, Northumberland County. Someone broke into a truck owned by Eli B. Hostetler, of Watsontown, and took $1,900 in $100 bills.
• Criminal mischief 1:30 p.m. Sunday. Route 15 southbound, just north of West Milton in White Deer Township, Union County, Two unidentified boys threw snowballs onto the highway.
• Retail theft 4:20 p.m. Jan. 19. Wal-Mart, Kelly Township, Union County. Carissa M. Koons, 18, of Paxinos, and a 17-year-old girl from Sunbury were charged with concealing and removing $21 in merchandise from the store. Both were charged with summary counts of retail theft.