• Theft. Amanda Rae Reinhold, 30, Port Trevorton, told state police that on Saturday she was parked at Kohl's Department Store, Monroe Township, Synder County, between 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m., where she claims that someone removed a red, medium-size leather type purse from the interior of her vehicle. Among the items contained in the purse were a silver iPod, red wallet, Susquehanna Bank debit card, checkbook, savings account book and her Social Security card. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Selinsgrove at 374-8145.
• Charged. Daneen Smith, 28 and Justin Peifer, 23, both of Elizabethtown, with retail theft at 980 Susquehanna Trail Wal-Mart and possession of a controlled substance on Saturday.
state police, MILTON
• Charged David Hauck, 19, of 1031 Housels Run Road, Heimbach Lane, with burglary, aggravated assault, terroristic threats, driving under the influence of alcohol and several traffic violations. Hauck was charged after allegedly entering a private Milton residence on Sunday and later becoming violent with police.
• Charged Nioma Bernstein, 37, of Laceyville, with driving under the influence of alcohol on Saturday when she was found driving erratically on Interstate 80.
• Charged Connie Fritz, 49, of Winfield, with driving under the influence of alcohol on Sunday when she was driving on Route 254 and Filbert Street.
• Charged Willie Merritt, 22, of Milton, with disorderly conduct in the emergency room at Evangelical Community Hospital when he was being treated for injuries that he sustained in prior DUI-related accident.