STATE POLICE, MILTON
• Criminal mischief between 12:01 a.m. Aug. 20 and 2:30 p.m. Aug. 27. 300 block of Grand Valley Road, West Buffalo Township, Union County. Police said someone smashed the mail box of an unnamed 72-year-old Mifflinburg woman and stole two reflectors.
• Criminal mischief 1 a.m. Aug. 22. 100 block of Gearhart Road, Limestone Township, Montour County. Police said someone put scratches in the paint on the hood and drivers side of a 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra. The owner is a 52-year-old man from Shorewood, Ill., whom police did not name.
• Hit-and-run between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. Aug. 20. 120 AJK Blvd., parking lot of Walmart, Kelly Township, Union County. Police said Angel Santiago, of Milton, reported an unknown white vehicle hit his black SUV and left without exchanging information.
• Unlawful use of a computer 6:30 p.m. Aug. 24. Muncy Exchange Road, Anthony Township, Montour County. Police said someone sent out a mass email containing personal information, belonging to Janet Byers, 44, of Turbotville, obtained by unknown means.
• Harassment 2:35 p.m., Aug. 26. Route 11 at the Danville State Hospital main building, Mahoning Township, Montour County. Police said Stacy Lynn Oswald, 41, of Orwigsburg, Pa., resisted being escorted back to her room after an outburst and scratched Susan Snyder, 52, of Danville, on the arm.
• Criminal mischief between 12:01 a.m. and 5:25 p.m. Aug. 26. 3648 Route 44, Gregg Township, Union County. Police said someone caused $50 damage to the front porch of the home of Karen L. VanHorn, 45, of Allenwood.
• Multi-vehicle crash 8:32 p.m., Aug. 24. Route 15 near AJK Boulevard, Kelly Township, Union County. Police said a 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis driven by Peggy E. Shaffer, 79, of Watsontown, turned left into the path of a 2002 Chrysler Voyager driven by Marilyn Brown, 58, of Bethlehem. Several injuries were reported for both drivers and several passengers.
• Criminal mischief between 9 p.m. Aug. 25 and 7 a.m. Aug. 26. 304 and 311 Fairmont Drive, Delaware Township, Northumberland County. Police said someone pushed over a large metal windmill belonging to Jack Forry, 67, and Richard Rhain, 75, both of Watsontown. Damages total $150.
• Criminal mischief between 9 p.m. Aug. 25 and 7 a.m. Aug. 26. 125 Seagrave Drive, Delaware Township, Northumberland County. Police said someone shot the home of Ron Bowers, 65, of Watsontown, with a paintball gun.
• Harassment between 11:09 and 11:23 p.m., July 26. 86 Meadow Lane, Hartley Township, Union County. Police said an unnamed 34-year-old female from Millmont received a "racial based" text message from an unnamed 35-year-old Orangeville man.
• One-vehicle crash 8:29 p.m., Aug. 27. County Line Road west of Shikellamy State Park, Monroe Township, Snyder County. Police said Marioangel Barajas, 31, of Fort Pierce, Fla., was driving a 2003 Ford F350 west when he saw a deer in the road and swerved to miss it, instead hitting a guide rail on the south shoulder.
• Two-vehicle crash 1:35 p.m., Aug. 28. Routes 11-15, Monroe Township, Snyder County. Police said Jason Keister, 23, of Middleburg, was driving a 2001 Ford F150 south and failed to stop when a 2006 Ford F350, driven by Scott Crawford, 22, of Middlebury Center, stopped for traffic.
• Multi-vehicle crash 2:50 p.m., Aug. 27. Route 35, Penn Township, Snyder County. Police said Travis M. Wanner, 18, of Port Trevorton was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier west when he lost control and spun off the south side of the road, hitting a parked 1997 Saturn and camper. Wanner was cited for speeding.
• Theft between 3 p.m. Aug. 17 and 2 p.m. Aug. 25. 320 New Lancaster Valley Road, West Beaver Township, Snyder County. Police said someone removed a 100-gallon propane tank with a blue top, a gray oil furnace and a white wall propane heater from property owned by Raymond Franklin Walter Jr. 56, of Beaver Springs.
• Hit-and-run 6 p.m., Aug. 26. 9358 Route 35, Perry Township, Snyder County. Police said Melanie Garman Shaffer, 55, of Mount Pleasant Mills, reported someone struck the driver's side mirror of her black GMC Yukon Denali, then fled.
• Two-vehicle crash 11:58 a.m., Aug. 27. Route 225 east of South 11th Street, Zerbe Township, Northumberland County. Police said Eugene A. Harto, 56, of Dornsife, was driving north when he fell asleep and lost control of the 1999 Ford Ranger he was driving. The truck hit a 2010 Chevrolet Impala parked on the southbound shoulder.